HOW TO GET AN ERECTION
Every guy has trouble getting an erection at some point in their life. For some guys it might be a once, for others it’s all the time.
I am no different; I have had some times in the past where I couldn’t get it up no matter what. Very frustrating times. But I overcame that and rarely have issues these days.
In this article I am going to explain how to get an erection.
First up here are the reasons why you can’t get an erection. You may be,
- Sore from the gym
- Drunk/on drugs
- You already jacked off/had sex that day already, or multiple times that day
- Health condition
- You don’t find the girl attractive
- The sex is rushed
- You are not relaxed
- You are sick/have the flu
- Uncomfortable (car sex for example)
- It’s too hot/cold
- Too busy around you (at a party, in a car and there’s people/cars around)
Those are some reasons I can think off, I’m sure there are many more.
The first thing you need to confirm is if you should see a doctor about this.
Are you able to get it up when you are by yourself but you can’t when you are with a girl? Then you
Know that the problem is a mental thing.
But if you can’t get it up full stop, ever. Then you may have some underlying health condition that needs to be investigated by a medical professional.
For the rest of this article I’m going to explain how to take care of the mental and physical side of getting it up provided you can already get it up when you are not with a girl.
Because I don’t know your exact situation I can’t pin point what is causing your problem so below is a list of ways/habits you can use to get it up.
- Get 8 hours of sleep a night
- Eat a healthy diet
- Exercise, do weights and cardio
- Take a multivitamin
- Don’t get drunk/do drugs (sometimes a little alcohol can relax you and help you)
- Don’t try to sleep with a girl if you are not attracted to her
- Find something about the girl you are attracted to and focus on that
- Don’t think negatively when you are about to have sex (am I good? Will I get it up, will I keep it up etc.)
- Don’t rush into sex, do foreplay first
- RELAX, try to calm down and relax and ENJOY IT
- Turn yourself on before sleeping with her (like when you are on the meet up with her think about having sex with her later to amp you up)
- Drink caffeine (while too much can cause anxiety, a little might help if you are tired that night)
- While having sex, enjoy it, don’t think negatively
- Practice getting erections and keeping it up at home
- Practice getting erections and keeping it up with a condom on at home
- Use visualisations and affirmations, forming visions of yourself getting it up, positive self-talk
- Don’t masturbate that day, or don’t masturbate for a few days or weeks before you have sex
- Practice meditation, relaxation exercises
- See the girl more often, if it’s just a one night stand you don’t know her but if you see her more and are more comfortable with her you won’t be so nervous
- Finally, if all else fails, using a little bit of Viagra, Cialis etc. will work, you can get this by going to a doctor and asking for it.
- Another thing is adult stores usually sell some type of “herbal Viagra” that you can buy which is usually just Viagra anyway rebranded as something else.
If you follow everything in that list you probably will not have any issues getting it up again.